Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Aetna ( AET) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Aetna rose $0.95 (1.5%) to $65.26 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,471,730 shares of Aetna exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,638,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $64.13-$65.50 after having opened the day at $64.21 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $64.31. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: Rockwell Medical ( RMTI), up 32.5%, MiMedx Group ( MDXG), up 19.8%, ERBA Diagnostics ( ERB), up 10.0% and Heska Corporation ( HSKA), up 6.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Aetna Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.