Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Boston Scientific ( BSX) pushed the Health Care sector higher today making it today's featured health care winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Boston Scientific rose $0.64 (5.9%) to $11.57 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 39,189,208 shares of Boston Scientific exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 15,427,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $10.95-$11.67 after having opened the day at $10.95 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $10.93. Other companies within the Health Care sector that increased today were: GW Pharmaceuticals PLC ADR ( GWPH), up 89.3%, Rockwell Medical ( RMTI), up 32.5%, MiMedx Group ( MDXG), up 19.8% and Echo Therapeutics ( ECTE), up 12.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Boston Scientific Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.