Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation ( AMTD) pushed the Financial Services industry higher today making it today's featured financial services winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation rose $0.29 (1.1%) to $26.82 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,704,254 shares of TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,136,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $26.60-$27.00 after having opened the day at $26.64 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $26.53. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that increased today were: Investors Capital Holdings ( ICH), up 9.5%, Noah Holdings ( NOAH), up 9.3%, GAIN Capital Holdings ( GCAP), up 8.8% and Dominion Resources Black Warrior ( DOM), up 3.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.