Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Micron Technology ( MU) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Micron Technology rose $0.42 (2.8%) to $15.17 on average volume. Throughout the day, 38,651,429 shares of Micron Technology exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 42,548,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $14.94-$15.21 after having opened the day at $14.95 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $14.75. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: Himax Technologies ( HIMX), up 17.3%, GigOptix ( GIG), up 12.8%, Nortech Systems Incorporated ( NSYS), up 12.3% and Suntech Power Holdings ( STP), up 12.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Micron Technology Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.