Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Tyco International ( TYC) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Tyco International rose $0.37 (1.1%) to $33.75 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,156,905 shares of Tyco International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,502,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $33.30-$33.99 after having opened the day at $33.35 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $33.38. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: Hudson Global ( HSON), up 15.6%, Daegis ( DAEG), up 9.4%, Taomee Holdings ( TAOM), up 8.6% and YY ( YY), up 6.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Tyco International Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.