Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Under Armour ( UA) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Under Armour rose $2.10 (2.8%) to $76.89 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,316,204 shares of Under Armour exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,167,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $74.73-$77.34 after having opened the day at $74.93 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $74.79. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: Orient Paper ( ONP), up 6.5%, Forward Industries ( FORD), up 6.1%, Exceed Company ( EDS), up 4.7% and Nu Skin ( NUS), up 4.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Under Armour Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.