Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Catamaran ( CTRX) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Catamaran rose $0.78 (1.4%) to $56.09 on light volume. Throughout the day, 564,034 shares of Catamaran exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,636,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $55.29-$56.14 after having opened the day at $55.29 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $55.31. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: Kingtone Wirelessinfo Solution ( KONE), up 21.4%, Helios and Matheson Analytics ( HMNY), up 14.9%, KongZhong Corporation ( KONG), up 10.9% and Daegis ( DAEG), up 9.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Catamaran Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.