Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. SanDisk ( SNDK) pushed the Computer Hardware industry higher today making it today's featured computer hardware winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, SanDisk rose $0.83 (1.4%) to $57.97 on light volume. Throughout the day, 3,455,670 shares of SanDisk exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,755,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $57.04-$58.31 after having opened the day at $57.05 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $57.14. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that increased today were: Hutchinson Technology ( HTCH), up 7.5%, Mad Catz Interactive ( MCZ), up 7.4%, Rimage Corporation ( RIMG), up 6.6% and Gigamon ( GIMO), up 4.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full SanDisk Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.