- Customers pay a low, flat fee of $4 per transaction for any check type up to $2,000.
- Quick Check accepts virtually all check types, including personal, payroll and government checks.
- Customers follow simple instructions of taking a photo of the front and back of the check to submit for approval.
- Approvals are usually issued within seconds. Once the check is approved the customer has instant access to the guaranteed check funds loaded into their account for use in the Mobile Wallet app, via a Visa ® prepaid card 1 or to withdraw from an ATM.
- Quick Check is part of the Boost Mobile Wallet powered by Wipit and requires a Boost Mobile Wallet Plus account to use the service.
Boost Mobile, a leader in the no-contract wireless industry with its exclusive Monthly Unlimited with Shrinking Payments no-contract service, today announced a simple way for users of Boost Mobile Wallet powered by Wipit to turn their checks into instant cash funds, available in their Boost Mobile Wallet Plus accounts. The new service called Quick Check is available through the Boost Mobile Wallet powered by Wipit. The funds are loaded in users’ Boost Mobile Wallet Plus accounts, which are issued by Sutton Bank in association with Wipit. Announced earlier this year, Boost Mobile Wallet is an industry-first mobile solution that allows Boost Mobile Android™-powered smartphones to serve as a cash-based vehicle for accessing cost-effective financial services. How Quick Check works: