PetSmart® (NASDAQ: PETM) is conjuring up spooky fun for pets this Halloween season with dozens of pet costumes, accessories, toys and treats.
- Disney® Pooh Costume: Whether it’s a walk through the neighborhood or the Hundred Acre Wood, your dog can search for his honey pot with a faux bee, attached to the back of the costume, who’s buzzin’ along for a ride.
- Disney® Nemo Costume: You can find Nemo when your dog is dressed in this ultra plush costume detailed with vibrant orange, black and white stripes and a hood for Nemo’s head.
- Martha Stewart Pets® Blue Dragon Costume: The colorful spiked tail, big eyes and faux claws will help your dog scare some mortals while collecting his treats. Breathing fire not included.
- Martha Stewart Pets® Bat Wing Harness: It’s a multi-purpose harness and costume in one. The bat wings easily detach from the adjustable harness for year-round use.
- Marvel© Iron Man Costume: Big or small, your dog can have an action-packed night protecting the family from ghosts and goblins in this heroic suit of “armor.”
- Peanuts Snoopy™ Plush Toy: While waiting for the Great Pumpkin, your pet will do a happy dance as he plays with Snoopy, who’s dressed as a pumpkin and squeaks when chewed.
- Walk Safely: When trick-or-treating, your pet should always be on a leash. To help keep your pet visible in the dark, PetSmart’s new Top Paw Dog-e-Glow collars and leashes feature flashing LED lights and are decorated with bones, skulls or Halloween plaid.
- Pet-Friendly Treats: Candy definitely is not for pets, but there are safe Halloween-themed treats, including Blue Boo Bars natural dog biscuits and candy corn dog bones decorated with bright yellow, orange and white icing.