Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Rogers Communications ( RCI) pushed the Telecommunications industry lower today making it today's featured Telecommunications laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Rogers Communications fell $0.49 (-1.2%) to $41.85 on average volume. Throughout the day, 689,976 shares of Rogers Communications exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 798,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $41.69-$42.39 after having opened the day at $42.34 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $42.34. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that declined today were: Glowpoint ( GLOW), down 11.5%, Blonder Tongue Laboratories ( BDR), down 5.5%, Elephant Talk Communications ( ETAK), down 4.8% and Ubiquiti Networks ( UBNT), down 4.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Rogers Communications Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.