Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. NetSuite ( N) pushed the Technology sector lower today making it today's featured Technology laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.3%. By the end of trading, NetSuite fell $1.74 (-1.7%) to $98.75 on average volume. Throughout the day, 288,177 shares of NetSuite exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 311,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $98.30-$100.50 after having opened the day at $100.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $100.49. Other companies within the Technology sector that declined today were: Oclaro ( OCLR), down 13.3%, Glowpoint ( GLOW), down 11.5%, Guidewire Software ( GWRE), down 7.3% and Nexxus Lighting ( NEXS), down 5.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full NetSuite Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.