Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cabela's ( CAB) pushed the Specialty Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Specialty Retail laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Cabela's fell $1.57 (-2.4%) to $64.23 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,364,068 shares of Cabela's exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 665,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $63.47-$65.79 after having opened the day at $65.65 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $65.80. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that declined today were: Francescas Holdings ( FRAN), down 25.9%, Hastings Entertainment ( HAST), down 7.4%, Books-A-Million ( BAMM), down 2.5% and Titan Machinery ( TITN), down 2.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Cabela's Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.