Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. SAIC ( SAI) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, SAIC fell $0.74 (-4.9%) to $14.41 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 7,957,886 shares of SAIC exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,805,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $13.83-$14.57 after having opened the day at $14.31 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $15.15. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: Francescas Holdings ( FRAN), down 25.9%, General Employment ( JOB), down 16.0%, Ryanair Holdings ( RYAAY), down 8.9% and Versar ( VSR), down 7.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full SAIC Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.