Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Digital Realty ( DLR) pushed the Real Estate industry lower today making it today's featured Real Estate laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Digital Realty fell $1.32 (-2.4%) to $52.78 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,290,617 shares of Digital Realty exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,706,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $52.75-$54.11 after having opened the day at $53.82 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $54.10. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that declined today were: American Realty Investors ( ARL), down 11.5%, Institutional Financial Markets ( IFMI), down 4.5%, PMC Commercial ( PCC), down 2.5% and Vestin Realty Mortgage II ( VRTB), down 2.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Digital Realty Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.