Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Ryland Group ( RYL) pushed the Industrial Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Industrial Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Ryland Group fell $0.96 (-2.7%) to $34.51 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,796,905 shares of Ryland Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,853,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $34.27-$35.89 after having opened the day at $35.46 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $35.47. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that declined today were: Ecotality ( ECTY), down 14.9%, Comstock ( CHCI), down 6.8%, Gulf Island Fabrication ( GIFI), down 5.4% and Goldfield ( GV), down 4.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Ryland Group Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.