Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. MRC Global ( MRC) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, MRC Global fell $0.46 (-1.7%) to $26.11 on average volume. Throughout the day, 872,531 shares of MRC Global exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,159,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $26.09-$26.74 after having opened the day at $26.56 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $26.57. Other companies within the Industrial industry that declined today were: Ecotality ( ECTY), down 14.9%, Gulf Island Fabrication ( GIFI), down 5.4%, Exide Technologies ( XIDE), down 4.2% and Eastern ( EML), down 4.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full MRC Global Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.