Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Community Health Systems ( CYH) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Community Health Systems fell $0.58 (-1.5%) to $38.87 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,635,249 shares of Community Health Systems exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,584,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $38.83-$39.58 after having opened the day at $39.43 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $39.45. Other companies within the Health Services industry that declined today were: MiMedx Group ( MDXG), down 36.5%, Unilife Corporation ( UNIS), down 14.7%, American Shared Hospital Services ( AMS), down 7.4% and Opko Health ( OPK), down 6.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Community Health Systems Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.