Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Questcor Pharmaceuticals ( QCOR) pushed the Health Care sector lower today making it today's featured Health Care laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, Questcor Pharmaceuticals fell $1.44 (-2.1%) to $67.18 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,312,881 shares of Questcor Pharmaceuticals exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,938,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $67.00-$68.90 after having opened the day at $68.90 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $68.62. Other companies within the Health Care sector that declined today were: MiMedx Group ( MDXG), down 36.5%, Unilife Corporation ( UNIS), down 14.7%, Arqule ( ARQL), down 8.0% and Vivus ( VVUS), down 7.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Questcor Pharmaceuticals Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.