Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. SodaStream International ( SODA) pushed the Food & Beverage industry lower today making it today's featured Food & Beverage laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, SodaStream International fell $1.28 (-2.0%) to $62.27 on light volume. Throughout the day, 760,179 shares of SodaStream International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,405,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $61.60-$63.83 after having opened the day at $63.83 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $63.55. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that declined today were: Seneca Foods ( SENEB), down 4.9%, Primo Water ( PRMW), down 4.5%, Seneca Foods ( SENEA), down 4.2% and Central Garden & Pet Company ( CENT), down 2.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full SodaStream International Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.