Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. First Solar ( FSLR) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.8%. By the end of trading, First Solar fell $0.40 (-1.1%) to $36.47 on light volume. Throughout the day, 4,000,044 shares of First Solar exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,483,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $35.59-$36.98 after having opened the day at $36.85 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $36.87. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Oclaro ( OCLR), down 13.3%, Nexxus Lighting ( NEXS), down 5.8%, Revolution Lighting Technologies ( RVLT), down 5.8% and Cogo Group ( COGO), down 5.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full First Solar Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.