Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Church & Dwight Company ( CHD) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, Church & Dwight Company fell $1.53 (-2.6%) to $57.64 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,871,079 shares of Church & Dwight Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 567,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $57.60-$59.02 after having opened the day at $59.02 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $59.17. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: United-Guardian ( UG), down 3.8%, Vera Bradley ( VRA), down 3.1%, Tandy Brands Accessories ( TBAC), down 2.8% and STR Holdings ( STRI), down 2.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Church & Dwight Company Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.