Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Xerox Corporation ( XRX) pushed the Consumer Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Xerox Corporation fell $0.11 (-1.1%) to $10.01 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 16,723,964 shares of Xerox Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 9,677,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $9.98-$10.16 after having opened the day at $10.14 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $10.12. Other companies within the Consumer Durables industry that declined today were: Virco Manufacturing Corporation ( VIRC), down 5.5%, Natuzzi SPA ( NTZ), down 5.0%, Leapfrog ( LF), down 4.9% and Entertainment Gaming Asia ( EGT), down 4.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Xerox Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.