Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Symantec ( SYMC) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Symantec fell $0.76 (-2.9%) to $25.32 on average volume. Throughout the day, 9,300,657 shares of Symantec exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,844,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $25.24-$25.99 after having opened the day at $25.92 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $26.08. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: Guidewire Software ( GWRE), down 7.3%, BOS Better Online Solutions ( BOSC), down 5.2%, SAIC ( SAI), down 4.9% and Kingtone Wirelessinfo Solution ( KONE), down 4.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Symantec Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.