Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Rockwell Automation ( ROK) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Rockwell Automation rose $1.08 (1.1%) to $99.08 on light volume. Throughout the day, 589,764 shares of Rockwell Automation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 805,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $96.98-$99.49 after having opened the day at $97.93 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $98.00. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: Bluelinx Holdings ( BXC), up 9.2%, Coast Distribution System ( CRV), up 8.2%, Forward Industries ( FORD), up 5.1% and Aegean Marine Petroleum Network ( ANW), up 3.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Rockwell Automation Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.