Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Host Hotels & Resorts ( HST) pushed the Real Estate industry higher today making it today's featured real estate winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Host Hotels & Resorts rose $0.30 (1.8%) to $17.34 on light volume. Throughout the day, 4,664,811 shares of Host Hotels & Resorts exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,934,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $17.01-$17.42 after having opened the day at $17.06 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $17.04. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that increased today were: E-House China Holdings ( EJ), up 28.3%, IFM Investments ( CTC), up 8.4%, China Housing & Land Development ( CHLN), up 6.8% and Chambers Street Properties ( CSG), up 5.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Host Hotels & Resorts Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.