Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. ArcelorMittal ( MT) pushed the Metals & Mining industry higher today making it today's featured metals & mining winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, ArcelorMittal rose $0.21 (1.6%) to $13.48 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,857,092 shares of ArcelorMittal exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,811,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $13.25-$13.50 after having opened the day at $13.28 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $13.27. Other companies within the Metals & Mining industry that increased today were: Harmony Gold Mining ( HMY), up 10.5%, Entree Gold ( EGI), up 9.0%, Alderon Iron Ore ( AXX), up 6.6% and Northern Dynasty Minerals ( NAK), up 5.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full ArcelorMittal Ratings Report.
- Use our metals & mining section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.