Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Priceline.com ( PCLN) pushed the Leisure industry higher today making it today's featured leisure winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Priceline.com rose $9.62 (1.0%) to $952.45 on light volume. Throughout the day, 425,987 shares of Priceline.com exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 658,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $937.21-$952.62 after having opened the day at $945.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $942.83. Other companies within the Leisure industry that increased today were: Good Times Restaurants ( GTIM), up 11.4%, Nathans Famous ( NATH), up 6.2%, PokerTek ( PTEK), up 6.0% and Sonic Corporation ( SONC), up 4.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Priceline.com Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.