Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Coca-Cola ( KO) pushed the Food & Beverage industry higher today making it today's featured food & beverage winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Coca-Cola rose $0.64 (1.7%) to $38.54 on average volume. Throughout the day, 19,038,142 shares of Coca-Cola exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 13,493,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $37.81-$38.73 after having opened the day at $37.88 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $37.90. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that increased today were: Castle Brands Incorporated ( ROX), up 15.8%, Tianli Agritech ( OINK), up 13.6%, American Lorain ( ALN), up 4.4% and Coca-Cola HBC AG ADR ( CCH), up 4.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Coca-Cola Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.