Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. CME Group ( CME) pushed the Financial sector higher today making it today's featured financial winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, CME Group rose $1.32 (1.8%) to $73.65 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,836,365 shares of CME Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,185,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $72.11-$73.85 after having opened the day at $72.61 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $72.33. Other companies within the Financial sector that increased today were: E-House China Holdings ( EJ), up 28.3%, GAIN Capital Holdings ( GCAP), up 20.9%, American Independence Corporation ( AMIC), up 16.2% and Carrollton Bancorp ( CRRB), up 15.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full CME Group Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.