Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Broadcom Corporation ( BRCM) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.8%. By the end of trading, Broadcom Corporation rose $0.74 (2.9%) to $25.92 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 15,761,904 shares of Broadcom Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 10,170,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $24.94-$25.98 after having opened the day at $25.31 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $25.18. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: Hanwha SolarOne ( HSOL), up 16.4%, JA Solar Holdings Co. ADR ( JASO), up 15.9%, Amtech Systems ( ASYS), up 15.6% and Himax Technologies ( HIMX), up 13.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Broadcom Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.