Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Ecolab ( ECL) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, Ecolab rose $1.15 (1.2%) to $93.73 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,261,406 shares of Ecolab exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,077,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $92.48-$93.92 after having opened the day at $92.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $92.58. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: Fuwei Films (Holdings ( FFHL), up 31.8%, Standard Register Company ( SR), up 17.3%, G-III Apparel Group ( GIII), up 14.9% and Herbalife ( HLF), up 7.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Ecolab Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.