Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Triumph Group ( TGI) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry higher today making it today's featured aerospace/defense winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Triumph Group rose $2.26 (3.1%) to $74.54 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 865,703 shares of Triumph Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 472,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $72.01-$74.69 after having opened the day at $72.18 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $72.28. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that increased today were: Sifco Industries ( SIF), up 5.8%, Breeze-Eastern Corporation ( BZC), up 5.6%, Taser International ( TASR), up 3.3% and Innovative Solutions and Support ( ISSC), up 3.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Triumph Group Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.