- Thomas Apel, Director, Stewart Information Services Corp.
- Alan Guibord, Former VP, Information Technology, R.R. Donnelley; Founder, The Advisory Council; Author, IT Leadership Manual
- Edwin Marcial, SVP & Chief Technology Officer, IntercontinentalExchange
- Jim Noble, Advisor to U.S. Department of Homeland Security; Former CIO, AOL/Time Warner and Philip Morris
- Peter Shankman, Author, Customer Service: New Rules for a Social Media World
- Todd Thibodeaux, President & CEO, CompTIA
NYSE Governance Services, Corporate Board Member will host its 2 nd annual Board IT Challenge on Sept. 16 at the Westin Buckhead in Atlanta. The event will bring together corporate directors, general counsel, CIOs, CTOs, and other executives from the nation’s top companies to discuss best strategies to leverage new IT opportunities and address cyber risks and challenges. According to Corporate Board Member and FTI Consulting, Inc.’s 13th annual Law and the Boardroom Study, IT strategy/risk has become a key focus for board members and general counsel. Only one third of general counsel surveyed said they feel “very confident” in their company’s ability to respond to a cyber-breach, and less than a quarter of directors do. 2013 Featured Speakers Include: