- CCL has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $113.3 million.
- CCL traded 327,932 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 8:18 AM, representing 10.2% of its average daily volume.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in CCL with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for CCL NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on CCL: Carnival Corporation operates as a cruise and vacation company worldwide. The company operates in two segments, North America; and Europe, Australia, and Asia. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Carnival Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 12 rate it a hold. The average volume for Carnival Corporation has been 3.9 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Carnival has a market cap of $21.3 billion and is part of the services sector and leisure industry. The stock has a beta of 1.16 and a short float of 4.4% with 4.87 days to cover. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Carnival Corporation as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in net income, reasonable valuation levels and good cash flow from operations. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including poor profit margins and feeble growth in the company's earnings per share. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Hotels, Restaurants & Leisure industry. The net income increased by 192.8% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $14.00 million to $41.00 million.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.42, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. Even though the company has a strong debt-to-equity ratio, the quick ratio of 0.22 is very weak and demonstrates a lack of ability to pay short-term obligations.
- CARNIVAL CORP/PLC (USA) reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. We feel it is likely to report a decline in earnings in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, CARNIVAL CORP/PLC (USA) reported lower earnings of $1.67 versus $2.42 in the prior year. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 7.1% in earnings ($1.55 versus $1.67).
- The gross profit margin for CARNIVAL CORP/PLC (USA) is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 28.05%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 1.17% significantly trails the industry average.
- You can view the full Carnival Corporation Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.