- Enables feature rich, higher bandwidth service delivery supporting up to 175 Mbps throughput and up to 3 PRI’s of simultaneous voice traffic, enabling the convergence of multiple communications service offerings, without degradation performance.
- Fits your network today, and in the future. One of the most flexible platforms for deploying next generation services with built-in interfaces for fiber and gigabit Ethernet, while maintaining the necessary Multi-T1 and analog connectivity.
- Provides service reliability – Designed and built by the market leader for IP Business Gateways, this platform is built to last and provide maximum uptime with: battery backup ensuring a power failure doesn’t equal communications failure, support for AC and DC primary powering, and survivability with Lifeline FXO options.
- Offers optional session border controller, further eliminating the need for multiple platforms for highly diverse and differentiated service delivery with VoIP interoperability, security, and survivability.
- Delivers superior call quality with innovative features such as Quality of Service that allows you to ensure VoIP traffic prioritization, meet proper service level agreements with Voice Quality Monitoring, and simplify troubleshooting with Packet Capture.
ADTRAN ®, Inc., (NASDAQ:ADTN), a leading provider of cloud connectivity, enterprise communications and mobility solutions, today announced its NetVanta® 6250 IP Business Gateway. The solution builds on ADTRAN’s market leading family of IP Business Gateways, and features higher throughput and more connectivity options including Ethernet, fiber and Multi-T1 for delivering a wide range of business services. As service providers migrate their own networks to answer end user demand for higher bandwidth services, the NetVanta 6250 is designed to make that transition from a Multi-T1 service offering to an Ethernet or fiber based service. The NetVanta 6250: