Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. AT&T ( T) pushed the Telecommunications industry lower today making it today's featured Telecommunications laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, AT&T fell $0.51 (-1.5%) to $33.32 on average volume. Throughout the day, 30,401,858 shares of AT&T exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 23,059,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $33.24-$34.11 after having opened the day at $34.01 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $33.83. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that declined today were: Alaska Communications Systems Group ( ALSK), down 7.5%, Parametric Sound ( PAMT), down 6.5%, Technical Communications ( TCCO), down 5.1% and Partner Communications Company ( PTNR), down 4.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full AT&T Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.