Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Infosys ( INFY) pushed the Technology sector lower today making it today's featured Technology laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Infosys fell $0.92 (-2.0%) to $45.45 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,116,359 shares of Infosys exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,621,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $44.81-$45.51 after having opened the day at $44.99 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $46.37. Other companies within the Technology sector that declined today were: Kingtone Wirelessinfo Solution ( KONE), down 11.7%, Helios and Matheson Analytics ( HMNY), down 10.2%, Unwired Planet ( UPIP), down 9.7% and ChyronHego ( CHYR), down 8.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Infosys Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.