Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Illumina ( ILMN) pushed the Health Care sector lower today making it today's featured Health Care laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Illumina fell $1.16 (-1.5%) to $76.68 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,065,334 shares of Illumina exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,038,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $75.80-$79.09 after having opened the day at $78.49 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $77.84. Other companies within the Health Care sector that declined today were: Cytokinetics ( CYTK), down 26.9%, Pacific Biosciences of California ( PACB), down 11.7%, Arqule ( ARQL), down 10.8% and China Pharma ( CPHI), down 10.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Illumina Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.