Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. CBOE Holdings ( CBOE) pushed the Financial Services industry lower today making it today's featured Financial Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, CBOE Holdings fell $0.86 (-1.9%) to $45.03 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,548,062 shares of CBOE Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 667,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $44.60-$46.52 after having opened the day at $46.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $45.89. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that declined today were: Paulson Capital ( PLCC), down 14.5%, Oppenheimer Holdings ( OPY), down 3.1%, Carlyle Group ( CG), down 3.1% and Dominion Resources Black Warrior ( DOM), down 3.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full CBOE Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.