Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. SunEdison ( SUNE) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, SunEdison fell $0.14 (-1.9%) to $7.22 on average volume. Throughout the day, 6,094,405 shares of SunEdison exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,118,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $7.08-$7.74 after having opened the day at $7.53 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $7.36. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Cascade Microtech ( CSCD), down 5.9%, SolarCity ( SCTY), down 5.9%, Ascent Solar Technologies ( ASTI), down 5.8% and GigOptix ( GIG), down 4.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full SunEdison Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.