Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Corrections Corporation of America ( CXW) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Corrections Corporation of America fell $0.48 (-1.5%) to $32.46 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,866,742 shares of Corrections Corporation of America exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,389,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $32.20-$33.27 after having opened the day at $33.27 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $32.94. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: DLH Holdings ( DLHC), down 12.8%, Daegis ( DAEG), down 6.1%, Learning Tree International ( LTRE), down 5.6% and Kelly Services ( KELYB), down 4.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Corrections Corporation of America Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.