Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Sap ( SAP) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Sap fell $1.37 (-1.9%) to $72.45 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,201,975 shares of Sap exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,434,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $72.06-$73.21 after having opened the day at $73.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $73.82. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: Kingtone Wirelessinfo Solution ( KONE), down 11.7%, Helios and Matheson Analytics ( HMNY), down 10.2%, Unwired Planet ( UPIP), down 9.7% and ChyronHego ( CHYR), down 8.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Sap Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.