Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Mosaic ( MOS) pushed the Chemicals industry lower today making it today's featured Chemicals laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Mosaic fell $0.46 (-1.1%) to $41.19 on light volume. Throughout the day, 4,619,551 shares of Mosaic exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,321,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $41.14-$42.11 after having opened the day at $42.05 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $41.65. Other companies within the Chemicals industry that declined today were: Synthesis Energy Sys ( SYMX), down 6.4%, Ikonics Corporation ( IKNX), down 4.0%, Lightbridge ( LTBR), down 4.0% and Gulf Resources ( GURE), down 3.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Mosaic Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.