Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cullen Frost Bankers ( CFR) pushed the Banking industry lower today making it today's featured Banking laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Cullen Frost Bankers fell $0.77 (-1.1%) to $70.07 on average volume. Throughout the day, 495,582 shares of Cullen Frost Bankers exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 413,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $69.42-$72.40 after having opened the day at $71.76 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $70.84. Other companies within the Banking industry that declined today were: Bank Bradesco ( BBDO), down 19.3%, VelocityShares 3x Inverse Silver ETN S&P GS ( DSLV), down 10.5%, Magyar Bancorp ( MGYR), down 7.5% and Carver Bancorp ( CARV), down 4.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Cullen Frost Bankers Ratings Report.
- Use our banking section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.