Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Delphi Automotive ( DLPH) pushed the Automotive industry higher today making it today's featured automotive winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Delphi Automotive rose $0.96 (1.7%) to $55.98 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,490,275 shares of Delphi Automotive exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,807,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $55.56-$56.24 after having opened the day at $55.93 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $55.02. Other companies within the Automotive industry that increased today were: Federal-Mogul ( FDML), up 6.0%, Modine Manufacturing Company ( MOD), up 4.1%, Toyota Motor ( TM), up 2.9% and Federal Signal ( FSS), up 2.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Delphi Automotive Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.