Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. ONEOK ( OKE) pushed the Utilities sector lower today making it today's featured Utilities laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, ONEOK fell $0.65 (-1.2%) to $51.44 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,367,262 shares of ONEOK exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,814,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $51.23-$52.23 after having opened the day at $52.01 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $52.09. Other companies within the Utilities sector that declined today were: Middlesex Water Company ( MSEX), down 3.8%, U.S. Geothermal ( HTM), down 3.4%, SJW Corporation ( SJW), down 3.0% and Consolidated Water Company ( CWCO), down 2.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full ONEOK Ratings Report.
- Use our utilities section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.