Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. FedEx Corporation ( FDX) pushed the Transportation industry lower today making it today's featured Transportation laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.3%. By the end of trading, FedEx Corporation fell $1.22 (-1.1%) to $107.36 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,171,922 shares of FedEx Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,535,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $106.84-$108.79 after having opened the day at $108.76 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $108.58. Other companies within the Transportation industry that declined today were: Arkansas Best Corporation ( ABFS), down 6.4%, International Shipholding Corporation ( ISH), down 6.0%, Eagle Bulk Shipping ( EGLE), down 5.3% and Frontline ( FRO), down 5.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full FedEx Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our transportation section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.