Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Siemens ( SI) pushed the Telecommunications industry lower today making it today's featured Telecommunications laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.1%. By the end of trading, Siemens fell $1.55 (-1.4%) to $106.16 on average volume. Throughout the day, 412,111 shares of Siemens exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 402,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $105.68-$106.66 after having opened the day at $106.43 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $107.71. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that declined today were: Zoom Technologies ( ZOOM), down 11.0%, Alvarion ( ALVR), down 10.1%, Deltathree ( DDDC), down 10.0% and Shenandoah Telecommunications ( SHEN), down 7.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Siemens Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.