Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Lowe's Companies ( LOW) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 1.2%. By the end of trading, Lowe's Companies fell $0.60 (-1.3%) to $45.82 on light volume. Throughout the day, 5,474,069 shares of Lowe's Companies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7,740,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $45.64-$46.62 after having opened the day at $46.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $46.42. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: Sears Hometown & Outlet Stores ( SHOS), down 17.9%, Pacific Sunwear ( PSUN), down 16.8%, Krispy Kreme Doughnuts ( KKD), down 15.1% and E-Commerce China Dangdang ( DANG), down 10.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Lowe's Companies Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.